Penn Medicine Manager Radiology in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job ID :97867
Job Category: Management/Leadership
Specialty Area: Management/Leadership
Primary Shift: Day
Work Schedule: M-F
Penn Medicine Entity: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Address: 3400 Spruce St
Education Required: Per Position Description
Experience Required: Per Position Description
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description :
• Regularly meets with all employees to improve communication and to build productive relationships. Reliable transportation for travel to various work locations on a daily basis.
• Foster teamwork around staff, engage employees in the decision making process when appropriate and values diversity.
• Establish/update processes and work practices for the unit/department.
• Budget management for outpatient facilities.
• Review Financial Reports distributed to ensure all activity within an AU’s are expensed in the month.
• Preview monthly expense reports to detect errors/discrepancies and resolve issues.
• Provide budget variance explanations to Radiology Administration.
• Analyze and manage data as a tool to manage expenses.
• Ensure Requestor understands Material Management Processes.
• Manage the clinical and staffing operations during normal business hours.
• Exemplifies superior customer service skills and performs service recovery.
• Evaluates and monitors QC based on established department protocols on all equipment or computer systems to ensure compliance.
• Follow radiation safety guidelines as required by the state. Understands and follows ALARA.
• Proactively develops change management strategy for major organizational activities and event
Minimum Requirements :
Minimum Certifications, Registry and/or Licenses Required:
ARRT, RDMS, NMTCB, CNMT – as applicable
Minimum Degree Requirements and Experience Required:
• Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
• Registered with ARRT and registered/certified in CT
• Minimum of 5 years’ CT radiology experience required and 2 years of manager experience preferred
Typing and computer skills required. All RT skills associated with modality required.
Additional Information :
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.